Landers Superstore Privacy Statement
At Landers Superstore, we value your trust. So we are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is always secured.
We may collect information about you in various methods, such as when:
- You apply for membership
- You choose to participate in our promotions, programs and other offers
- You create an account on our website or in our mobile applications
- You directly provide information directly to us via phone call, SMS or e-mail
- You take a survey or interact with us in various other ways
Types of Information We Collect
The personal information that we may collect include:
- Your name, birthday, home address, mobile number, landline, and email address
- Your financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information
Use & Sharing of Information
Though we may collect your personal information, we will not, in anyway, use or disclose it without your consent. In most cases, however, we may use it to:
- Send you an e-mail or SMS to answer your queries and respond to your requests
- Update and inform you about our upcoming promotions and offers, advisories, and other content we think may be of interest to you
In some cases, we may also share your personal information with trusted third parties, such as research agencies and digital agencies, to help us collate and analyze consumer feedback regarding our products, services, and marketing campaigns.
If we do share your personal information with a third party, it is our responsibility to ensure that they keep your information secure, prevent it from misuse, and only allow them to use it in a manner that adheres with our policy.
We take security seriously. That's why we implement strict technical, administrative, and physical security procedures to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration of any personal information. Landers Superstore shall not be held liable for any damage that may be suffered in case of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration of any personal information which is not on account of or due to the fault of Landers Superstore.
To keep up with change, we may update this privacy statement from time to time. We will post our new privacy statement and we will let you know.
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about our privacy statement. You may email us at [email protected].